Are you confused and worried about:
• Where to buy the door from?
• The doors you purchase are not value for money?
• The finish of your doors does not measure up to your expectations?
• How long would the doors last?
• Which hardware to buy for your doors?
• The extent of coordination which you will have to undertake while getting doors made?
• Various jargons used by the raw material suppliers for the materials required to make doors, appear rather confusing?
Then, look no further, this is the book for you!
Saharsh Khaitan, the author of this book, is a veritable expert and senior professional in the field of wood and wood-related products. In this new book, Knock Knock!
The Ultimate Guide to Doors, Saharsh shows how he has been helping thousands of his customers make the correct choice when it comes to choosing doors and door frames.
“I have worked with 120+ Builders and 90+ Architects and helped them make the right choice of doors and door frames by using the methodologies I share in this book,” assures Saharsh. The book is an indispensable guide that informs readers how to:
• Achieve unimaginable finish in the doors and door frames purchased.
• Get the best value for money.
• Achieve the best fit for doors and door frames with least effort.
• Ensure maximum life of doors and frames with least maintenance.
• Ensure safety of house by using proper hardware.
This knowledge compendium on doors and door frames also comprises a foreword by Anil Badan and author's three interviews with Pankaj Bansal, Ashok Chedda and Sabyasachi Roy.
Saharsh Khaitan is an expert in the wood related interior products.
Saharsh completed schooling from St. Stephens School, Chandigarh. He graduated with B. Com from DAV College and is a trained chartered accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountancy.
Saharsh has worked with Durian Industries which is one of the largest companies in interior and exterior wood related products, since more than 15 years. He serves as Director Marketing, handling North India. As a professional expert, Saharsh has helped thousands of people in making the right choice when it comes to choosing appropriate interior products in wood and wood related materials. Extremely patient and orgainsed in approach he has mentored several people over the years.
An avid trekker, Saharsh loves to play squash every day. He is married to Manasi Khaitan and blessed with daughter Aisha.